Please use the online work forms to request work. In urgent situations, such as a toilet running over, power outage or an extremely hot or cold room, call the Work Control Center immediately.
Call day or night seven days a week: 407-823-5223, 407-823-5589 or 407-823-2381
Online Work Order Directions
- Go to www.fo.ucf.edu
- Click on Work Orders (top menu)
- Select Residence Halls-Students and Resident Assistants
- Click on Create User & Password
- Once you have created a Username you can submit work orders by going directly to the Sprocket Work Order System.
- Complete all Required(*) fields
- List as many details as possible
What equipment do I need in order to use UCF's ResNet service?
- A computer with an ethernet port
- A standard ethernet cable
- Securely plug one end of the ethernet cable into the ethernet port on your computer and the other end into the orange data jack on the wall.
- Open your web browser and enter the ResNet website.
- Once on the website click on the Registration link and follow the steps to register for ResNet service.
- If you experience any problems with your ResNet registration or service, contact the Service Desk at 407.823.5117, Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM or by email.
For registration and availability of wireless service visit the ResNet wireless website.
Check the status of your laundry room or report a problem by visiting this link. Please report any concerns with the location and number of the washer or dryer. Community office telephone numbers and locations can be found here. All machines are coin or UCF ID card operated.
|Apollo Community||Floors 1 & 2 of Polk, Osceola, Lake & Volusia Halls|
|Libra Community||Citrus Hall (near the Libra Community Center)|
|Nike Community||Buildings 101 and 102|
|Hercules Community||Buildings 108 and 109|
|Gemini/Orion Communities (Towers I-IV)||At the ends of each floor|
|Rosen College Apartments||In the middle of each floor|
If you are experiencing issues with a vending machine please contact your community office. All community office telephone numbers and locations can be found here.
Vending Machine Locations - all communities have vending machines at them with drink and snack options. The vending machines are typically located in the lobby or near the laundry areas.
Tampering with Vending Machines - the Residence Life staff is happy to help you with any vending concerns. Tampering with the machines is against the Community Living Guide and Rules of Conduct.
Telephone Landline Request
If you need local land line phone service in your room, you may request installation of service by completing the form below. Please note that long distance service is not available.
The prices for establishing telephone service in your room are as follows:
|Fall and Spring||$345|
|Fall, Spring, and Summer||$400|
Note: Change of service due to Room Change - $85
Date of Service simply provides an idea of when you would prefer service to begin. Please note that your request will be processed as soon as possible following receipt of your payment.