The application process for on-campus housing at UCF is done through the myUCF portal. The steps below will describe each part of the online housing agreement:
Step I: Log into myUCF
- Go to myUCF.
- Type in your NID and password and click Sign On.
Step II: Housing Application Welcome
- Click on Student Self Service > Housing > Apply.
- Make sure to read all of the information on the welcome screen.
- Click Next.
Step III: Personal Information
- Review your Personal Information and make changes as needed. It is very important that we have the correct contact information for you.
- Answer all of the Important Questions accurately. (For more information on the concerns addressed in the Important Questions, please see our Health and Safety section.
- Provide a Parent/Guardian email if you would like (required for students under 18).
- Click Next.
Step IV: Housing Selections and Preferences
- Select the campus location and the semesters for which you would like to apply for housing.
- Once you've selected a location and semesters, the options for preferences available to you for those given selections will appear.
- Rank the available preferences by checking the box under your first, second, third, etc. choice. You may change your preferences after completing the housing agreement. If there is only one preference available, it will be automatically checked.
- Click the Next button. If you do not need housing for a given semester, you may select the Skip button to move on to the next available housing semester.
Step V: Housing Agreements - Sign Terms and Conditions
- Read all information on this page carefully. It summarizes the types of housing for which you are applying.
- Click on the Sign Terms and Conditions button.
- Review the Terms and Conditions of the housing agreement(s) you have selected and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.
- Electronically sign your housing agreement by entering your NID and clicking I Agree.
- Print a copy of your electronically signed Terms and Conditions for your records.
- Click the Return button to close the signature page.
- Repeat these steps for each housing agreement you have selected.
- Once you have finished electronically signing your housing agreements, a Next button will appear for you to click at the bottom of the page. If you wish to make any changes to your housing agreement selections, click the Back button prior to electronically signing.
- Click Next
Step VI: Housing Prepayment
- This page gives you a summary of the housing agreements you have signed and the prepayments due for each.
- If you have a Florida Prepaid Dormitory Plan, enter the 10 digit account number and click the Yes button. Use the check box(es) to indicate that you would like to bill your prepayment to your Florida Prepaid Dormitory plan. Please note that Florida Prepaid Dorm will only cover a housing prepayment at one institution, and does not cover summer housing.
- Click the Submit button to move on to the payment page.
- If you have prepayments due, you will be able to click on the Pay Now button to move into the UCF Payment Gateway.
Step VII: UCF Payment Gateway
- Use the UCF Payment Gateway to pay your prepayment(s) with credit or debit card, personal check or business check.
Checking your Housing Agreement Status
- To see the current status of your housing agreement, including what type of housing you have applied for, your Housing Agreement Received Date, Housing Confirmed Date, and Housing Agreement Terms and Conditions, navigate to the Housing Agreement Status Page.
- Click on Student Self Service > Housing > Status.
- Make sure to read the definitions of each date by rolling over the question mark icons next to each.
- Do not assume you have on-campus housing at UCF until you see a date in the Housing Confirmation Date field.